Thursday, November 24, 2011

Last Day Of Vacation - Back To The Hacenda


Can you believe that we had to leave this?Yep, Sunday we were headed back to the grind.  The babysitter threatened us that we BETTER come back.  No, she's a sweetie and we are grateful for her.

You know that you are Sally!


Next year we want to take a week long vacation and bring her along with all eight of the kids.  She's game.  Lucky for us, she's fun.  It'd be a blast. 

We have to save up. =)




Can you see our hotel nestled on the hill?  Good bye peace and quiet!

We got home at about 6PM...

 Hello eight kids screaming, giggling, and excited to see us.   I wouldn't have it any other way. 

Happy Thanksgiving.  I'm thankful for those eight kids that make my life great, Big D, a warm house and all you...my friends.

Fairchild Famgirl




1 comment:

  1. I'm grateful for you too! You are a light in my life. Terah

    ReplyDelete