- Big D got me new measuring cups. Yes, I realize I hold simple pleasures dear to me. You try measuring out eight cups of bread flour with a 1/3 cup measure. Okay, 8 x 3= ummm 24! Not cool. I'm sure I'll find my old ones, out in the lawn round but in a square shape thanks to the kids and my trusty "Cub Cadet".
- Eldest son raked hay for us...(sniffle sniffle he's getting so big!) So we could get other things done.
- My dirty hillbilly daughter playing in our "sand" (really gravel) box in only her shirt and a diaper...I wonder what kind of load she's going to have?
- Same picture, my kid taking after his momma...wearing barn boots for no particular reason.
- Big D bought me 100 flowers to plant. Here's another secret about me...I love to garden but suck at it. But with ever spring there's new hope.
A quote from my daughter:
"Mom, I know you're mad that we snuck watermelon into your bed and now it's all sticky and wet...but since your sooo loving and caring, you don't care do you? Nooo." said a very sorry Grace.