Thursday, May 5, 2011

Little Snorie and the Drip Drops



I'm tired today.  I was going to tell you what I learned about ear infections in rabbits and how to treat them but something else came up instead.  Little Snorie and the Drip Drops. 

When I went to bed last night, our bedroom was freezing cold.  I jumped in bed next to Ron and all I heard him say was, "I'm super tired and I have to wake up early."  =)

Then in between his sudden snores I hear it...little baby snores coming from the baby on the other side of the room.  (I make it sound like this place is huge...her bed is like 5 feet from ours!)  Have you ever really listened to baby snores?  They are SOOOO adorable!  I put a picture on of her so the cuteness factor  goes up (don't look at all the toys and book mess behind her Mary Poppins!)

Then, just like that, it starts raining, more like pouring.  Ron had his brother do some work to the house and putting on siding was part of it.  No one cleaned up the mess so rain was dripping on the pieces of aluminum siding that were lying on the ground next to the house, "Drip drop, drip drop".

All together now:

                       "Drip drop, zzz (baby snore) , drip drop, ZZZZZ snarf snuffle (big D snore), drip drop, zzz, drip drop, ZZZZZ choke cough....

It was so funny because it was like it was timed, there was a beat to it!  Anyway, have a good day!

Happy Trails,
Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment